Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2014

S'mores: newsletters, flyers and more

Sometime last school year I learned about smore.com.   I was in a google hangout with a couple other  TL's and one shared her S'more detailing whatever we were talking about.  As soon as we hung up, I logged on to find out what it was all about.  A few minutes later, I have my first S'more published!

After recently finishing up my spring book fair, I decided to create this:



Not only was I able to embed the S'more into my website, but I could share it by email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.  Not only was it easy to share, but S'more gives you feedback by showing detailed analytics.  This particular smore was seen by  10... TEN different countries?!?!  How AWESOME is THAT?

Well, after that first one I was hooked.  I did a few more and learned that you are allowed 5 free S'mores.  Not willing to give up this awesome service, I opted to sign for the premium educator account.  Now, this is nothing I take lightly...  I mean on my budget?  Any time I spend more than $10 on ANYTHING I hesitate.  But this is one of the digital tools that I found so useful I couldn't pass it up.  So I signed up for the $59 annual premium account.

So that is why I'm here to spread the word today.  S'more is reducing the price to only $39 for educators for a few weeks only.  It will be the best 40 bucks you spend all year.

Educators, sign up for S'more account at https://www.smore.com/educators.































 



1 comment: